Tuesday, January 19, 2010

catching up

It has been wayyy too long since I've blogged, and for that, adoring fans, I am soo sorry. (assuming anyone reads this, hehe). Ever since I found out I'm pregnant (9 weeks already, yikes!) it has been a whirlwing of emotions, nausea and slight downer-ness (for the avoiding of the use depression, don't like it.) I haven't really been feeling myself lately on a number of different levels; spiritually, emotionally, physically (obviously) and it's been wearing me down. Needless to say, my home has been in utter disaster for the last month or so. My bedroom is worse off than it was before (though, now beautifully decorated with a queen size bed! Thank you Mommy & Daddy for an amazing birthday present), laundry is wayy piled up and tonight was the first night I actually cooked a full meal since Dec 19th (the day we found out I was expecting). Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. Good thing is, I get out of work tomorrow at 2pm and will be spending the rest of the afternoon cleaning and then will be visiting the House of Prayer later on in the evening. I need to spend time with Jesus, or I'm never gonna survive this pregnancy! I also need to continue to strive to have a relationship with Him and that's been lacking lately too. Good thing my head's on (sorta) straight and I'm getting back on track. His tender mercies are new every morning. :)

Anyway, here is the to-do list for tomorrow, and I will hopefully update then to let you know of the progress I'm making at the Arrazolo household.

  • Vacuum the apartment! (hasn't been done since we moved in, yikes!)
  • Clean out the frigde (MIL left too many leftovers)
  • Organize the messy pantry. (to post before & after pictures)
  • Deep-clean remainder of kitchen.
  • Get all clothes off bedroom floor and fold accordingly.
  • Spend time with Jesus alone.
  • Blog my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment