Thursday, January 21, 2010

The To-Do List!

Well, potatoes are baking in the oven and in the meantime, I will use the time wisely and blog. :) Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was caught off guard by my wonderful husband. When I came home I was feeling a little unmotivated so I sat and rested for a few minutes, I started talking on the phone with a friend, and decided it was the perfect time to get off the couch and start re-doing the pantry at least (no funny smells there.) From there I jumped to the fridge and it wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting. However, throwing away some gravy got me a little queasy and then I was done. Hehe. Anyway, so Caleb calls me and asks me how I'm feeling and tells me that he wants to take me out on a date. :D Yayy! My love language is quality time so of course I jumped all over that idea. He took me to sushi (non-raw sushi people!) and then suggested we go spend some time at the House of Prayer. It really shocked me because he hasn't mentioned anything like that for a while, so I jumped all over that one too. Just as soon as he took me to Barnes & Nobles to spend my $10 gift card. :) Needless to say, I didn't get everything done, but I did accomplish most of my list. Here it is copied from yesterday...
  • Vacuum the apartment! (hasn't been done since we moved in, yikes!)
  • Clean out the frigde (MIL left too many leftovers)
  • Organize the messy pantry. (to post before & after pictures)
  • Deep-clean remainder of kitchen.
  • Get all clothes off bedroom floor and fold accordingly.
  • Spend time with Jesus alone.
  • Blog my progress.

Not too bad, considering tomorrow is a day off and I plan on doing the remainder of my checklist and laundry. As well as baking cookies for my ladies luncheon. :D I want to continue with my reading plan tonight and tomorrow, so that's gonna be good. :) Hope you're enjoying my adventure. Still don't have it down (not even close!), but I'm working on it one baby-step at a time.


PS. Below are after pics. Before pics were too embarrasing to post on the web. Hehe.





the fridge. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment