Once again, it's been a while since I updated and am therefore so very sorry! However, updating from my phone is tedious and more time consuming than I've had time for, honestly. However, things are quite wonderful here in Mommyville and I cannot wait to update you on what has been going on;
- Little Miss Liberty is exactly four months old today. She is a ball of joy, laughter and so much love! :) She is now rolling from tummy to back, laughing and showing off her gummy smile, babbling that adorable baby talk and sleeping in her very own crib for 10-13 hours a night. I am so blessed to have a baby girl soo wonderful. :)
- The Arrazolo household is moving! Although the house hunting didn't go quite as expected, we were blessed nonetheless, and will be starting off the New Year in a 1156 sqft apartment that we will call home for the next year and a half! (at least). Momma is very excited about the move. More space, more functional space, and
most importantly? LARGER KITCHEN! yayyyyyyyy! :) Momma is looking forward to making this new place a home. :)
- Caleb and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary this coming Tuesday. :) I have been blessed by a man who challenges me to grow and who has taught me the true meaning of love. I have grown and cherished growing in understanding what 1 Corinthians 13 is truly about. :) I know we have many more years to come and "I'll be better when I'm older."
- Caleb and I have also opened up our very own Internet store. :) Mostly all-natural and organic materials, as well as links to a TON of other products. Do us good and check it out! We are so excites to grow as entrepreneurs that we may sow greatly into the kingdom of God and to the house of prayer. :)
- Daniella continues to do wonderful in school, and is growing up so fast! Her team of parents is prayerfully considering what this little Miss' next step is. If you would join us in prayer, we would be eternally grateful! :)
As soon as we get all moved in, January 2nd, we'll have a brand new computer and wi-fi that will allow me to finally get on a blogging schedule! :)