Friday, January 28, 2011

Maximize your Mornings!


So, just the other I was talking and whining to the Lord about how I just don't have enough hours in the day. Even though I tend to get the bulk of my to-do list done, I always felt like so much time was wasted running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Now that I'll be going full time in the prayer room, I'd really like to get into a routine where I feel like my time is maximized. You can guess my delight when I received an e-mail from Inspired to Action inviting mamas to a challenge to maximize their morning by reading through the E-Book available at the website and implementing a routine. Score! So, I am very happy to say that I will be starting as of tonight (as in, I'm gonna start reading) and I will *hopefully* be able to implement a routine and stick to it this coming week. Hoorah! I'm on my way to completing one of my resolutions (waking up daily at 6a).

If you'd like to join me on the challenge, click here and let Michelle know you're in. :)


How do you take advantage of your mornings?


1 comment:

  1. That sound great! This week I also started this new schedule that i made up, and so far this week I did pretty much what I put down on the schedule, except waking up by 530 am. Pray for me that I can do that this week ;)

    ReplyDelete