Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekly Goals Aug 08- Aug 15

I have absolutely loved having and setting goals this week. Though it has been a busy week and I can't say I got *everything* accomplished, it's nice to have something to strive for in day-to-day.  Here's a recap of last week.

Personal
- Have uninterrupted time with the Lord (30-45 minutes) every single day-- not even once :l
- Keep up with my Bible reading plans

- Work-Out three times this week -- worked out twice and a half. Did my video twice and walked around the lake (1mi) once pushing our double stroller. 
- Look into schooling-- not even close

Parenting
- Read two chapters of Baby Wise & Toddler Wise (each) -- I'm half a chapter away from accomplishing this. 
- Keep up with "Mommy and Me" time with each kid, daily
- Create routine/schedule for Aaliya and Haven using Toddler Wise's suggestions
- Take Aaliya outside for a walk/play 3x
- Finish Aaliya's birthday party invitations

Marriage
- Go on a date!
- Pray daily over my husband -- Almost. I have to admit I got busy and forgot a couple of days. Big No-No
- Pack his lunch, daily -- I missed it once. Grrr
- Pray with my husband daily

Home
- Finish re-structuring homemaking binder (post soon to come!)
- Put items up for sale that need to be sold --  I did post them up, but haven't sold anything yet. I have two sales pending though.  However we'll be having a garage sale tomorrow. Hopefully I'll sell it all there.
- Organize girls' closet BIG win :) 

Blog
- Post 4x this week--  not even close
- Start looking into new layout :D -- ditto with the above. 


Soooo... This week will be another week of goal setting. Some will be repeats, and some not so much. I admit I stretched myself by making these goals, however can say that I'd rather be stretched than bored! Here are my goals for this week. 

Personal
- Start waking up at 7a consistently 
- Have uninterrupted time with the Lord (30-45 minutes) every single day
- Work-Out three times this week
- Look into schooling (I think I'm going to focus on praying about this option and receiving guidance and counsel from the Lord

Parenting
-  Read two chapters of  Baby Wise & Toddler Wise (each)
- Start incorporating daily devotional times with the kids
- Take Aaliya & Haven outside for a walk/play 3x
- Finish Aaliya's party planning.

Marriage
- Pray over my husband daily
- Pray with my husband daily
- Pack his lunch daily
- Refrain from any nagging/negative speech

Home
- Sell/give away all items that are on the "to-get-rid-of" pile
- Come up with a functional cleaning schedule
- Finish re-structuring homemaking binder

Blog
- Post 3x this week (let's make it a little more realistic)

What're your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment