Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amazing seesters

"I thank my God continually when I think about you..."

So, I spent this past weekend in Georgia, where I spent time with my fantastic sisters-in-law (my brothers-in-law are pretty cool too, but not nearly as cool as the girls) and we spent time shopping for home-decor and baby items! I am so very thankful to have these two ladies in my life. They are my pillar when I kinda wanna give up and my accountability in most heart-matters. :) Not to mention, Cheri is ridiculously amazing at art & decorating and inspires me to be more creative. I've decided to take up scrapbooking and card-making thanks to her. (Woop, Woop!) So, I'll be blogging about that soon enough. Priscilla is my ear in matters of the heart and I love her sooo much for it. I wanted to take a little corner in cyberspace to say thank you to my amazing sisters-in-law. <3 align="center">Priscilla :)
Cheri (woop, woop!)



No comments:

Post a Comment