Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Purge: The Closet

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I wanted to purge the house pre-baby and get things in order. Well, it's taken me a couple of weeks, but I've begun! I started in my closet by giving away clothes I no longer wear, putting away pre-pregnancy clothes that no longer fits (that pile was bigger than I expected) and (mostly) organize the rest of my closet. Granted, I could only do my side, because I can't very well give away Caleb's clothing without his permission, but I'm hoping my example inspires him to do the same! It was quite purging, and I found myself crying through most of it. (Not because of the clothes or the stuff I gave away, rather because that's what I do now: I'm pregnant.) Maybe this purging stuff is more than physically?

More Updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment