"I love you Pot/Candle Holder (meant for little ones between 3-5)
- Clay Pot & Saucer
- Acrylic Paint & Brush
- All-Purpose Glue
- Foam Shapes (Letters, Hearts & Another)
- Candle (optional)
- Paint Clay Saucer color of choice, as well as rim of pot. Let dry.
- Glue Pot & Saucer so that saucer is facing top and able to hold the candle.
- Glue Foam Shapes in "I love you" format and allow little one to decorate their little heart out on the pots. =)
- Add candle as finishing touch.
Ta-Daaaa! As my little one would say. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. (I hope)
PS. At this point, I really wish we had a printer. I found amazing coloring pages for Daniella. =) Tons of printable-activities to keep her entertained for daysss!