Monday, May 3, 2010

Tortilla Pizzas!

After a stressful day at work, I (or shall I say the munchkin in the oven) decided that I wanted pizza for dinner. Being that I don't love pizza, this was quite the mood I was in. Instead of ordering though (working hard at being efficient with money) I decided I was gonna make it. After much brainstorming, I kinda put together my very own recipe and also googled "tortilla pizza" and found similar ones to it. Below are the simple ingredients and even simpler steps. I'm super excited about my new-found recipe idea. It'll be great on a Sunday afternoon after Church or even a Saturday with Daniella. She can participate in making it, and it's a great way for her to get her veggies in. :)

Ingredients:

Tortillas (I prefer small, but any size'll do)
Tomato Sauce (I use Heinz All-Natural)
Shredded Cheese
Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning or Basil
Tomatoes
Black Olives
Etc with Veggie List (Mushrooms, Onions, etc)

Recipe:
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375F
- Apply olive oil to baking pan
- Mix together about 1/2 cup of tomato sauce with Italian Seasoning or Basil (I never measure, sorry guys)
- Apply tomato sauce to tortillas
- Top off with cheese and veggies
- Place baking pan in oven for 3-5mins,
- Enjoy! =)

1 comment:

  1. YUM! We made our own quesadillas pretty simply out of a kids cookbook last week. Keliah was inspired!

    ReplyDelete