Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Menu Planning 4/23-4/29

I have *yet* to finish my grocery shopping for this week. Sighhh. It's been one of those weeks.

But. In retrospect, last week was a very successful menu-ing week.  I did manage to freeze some three bags of the Slow-Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. However, the breakfast muffins I'd originally wanted to freeze I didn't get a chance to.  They disappeared too quickly. ;)

That being said, this is going to be a light week in freezing and prepping for Haven's arrival. I'm barely recovering from some sinus/allergy thing and I have a feeling it's going to be a "rest-up" week.

Breakfasts
Bagels & Cream Cheese (yepp. simplicity)
Oatmeal & Fruit
High-Protein Waffles (thank you Vans!)
Amish Bread w/Yogurt (I think I'll double the recipe and freeze a batch)


Lunch
Smoothies & Shakes! (Aaliya has loved incorporating smoothies and shakes into her day! I will be drinking the protein-rich Body by Vi shake and Aaliya will probably have a Peanut Butter shake)
Sandwiches & Dipping-Veggies
Leftovers

Dinner
To-Die-For Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Chicken, Tomato & Basil Spaghetti (Hubby's Fav)
Garbanzo, Tomato & Cilantro Salad
Soy-Glazed Salmon w/Brown Rice & Stir-Fry Veggies

Chicken Tacos/Gorditas with Mexican Rice
Parmesan-Crusted Fish with Lemon-Herbed Pasta
Soup -- yesterday's pathetic little meal


Snacks
Yogurt
Apples & PB
Dates & Dried Cranberries
Veggies & Hummus

What are ya'll cooking up this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment